Thread: L8h45
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: L8h45

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmechung View Post
L8H45 G1, Alice

Planning to go to my regular house L8H66G. But would like to check the G1 in H45 along the way as some bros said that she is good. As in Sun evening, only G1 is here so I just go for it.

Looks: 7/10 Her look is a bit mature. But overall is pretty.

Body: 7/10 about 1.65m, firm build and nice C cup boobs, a little meat on the tummy. Not for petite lover.

Shower: 7/10 There is a chair in the shower room so I could sit on it while showered. Quite relaxing.

Catbath: 7/10 She licked nipples and kissed my cheek briefly. But no French.

CBJ: 8/10 She asked if I would like a BBBJ. But I declined for safety. But she skills are great with a lot of tea-bagging. Would occasionally touch your ass with fingers. Overall really good for CBJ.

FJ: 8/10: Accommodating. Cow girls, missionary and finished with doggy. But I think she put too much of KY so the traction is not so good.

GFE: Excellent English. Could make conversation without problems.

RTF: No, because her body is not really that good.
tried her, (i recommend) only for mature lady lover, what described above is pretty much accurate, skills are gnd not commando type, good English, click-ed with her so did 2x50.