Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ShaneLenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L18H11 G17 Original Mission

L18H11 G17

Mission Insertion Date/Time:1st April 2012 at about 8pm-9pm.

Name: Nana

Country: Thai Chinese(Damn weird,the OKT say is Thai Chinese but when in room she speak Chinese like a local.)

Face: Foundation and pinkish powder done nicely.At first looks like in her early 20s.After shower,the powder melt a bit can see some pores.Maybe mid 20s-late 20s.

Height : About 1.68m.

Body: 7/10(Boobs are nice and naturally soft.Nipples are responsive and pert,another one with Nicosia Cherry standard(Check the GK of Apoel Nicosia if you don't know what i mean.Got some tummy fats but alright because she got nice boobs and ass.Something like a 35C-27-35.)

Boobs: 8/10(As Abv.I like very much.)

Shower:7/10(SOP.+1 point for the wonderfully amazingly warm,gentle girlfriend feeling she impart to all her services.)

French:6/10(Light Kissing.As with most Thai girls,no French is allowed.We are a British colony mah.)

BJ: 7/10(SOP.+1 point for the wonderfully amazingly warm,gentle girlfriend feeling she impart to all her services.)

Cunt Licking: Did not ask.(I see her pussy like quite black and so i didn't want to.)

AR:She did not offer and i did not ask.

FJ: 8/10(SOP..+1 point for the wonderfully amazingly warm,gentle girlfriend feeling she impart to all her services.)

GFE:10/10(Amazing.You should bring this one home.)

Massage:7/10(Depends on time left.SOP..+1 point for the wonderfully amazingly warm,gentle girlfriend feeling she impart to all her services.)

Dmg : $80/45min/1shot

RTF: YES!YES!YES!(Big Gor Gor OKT,can i bring her home!?)