Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gl_bob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

WH08G05

feel horny yesterday.. went down to WH08 looking for G22, OKT told me she not working.. so i take a look into the tank,see until the most chio one G5..

paid $50 , WAS SHOCK TO RECEIVE $10 !!! asked OKT , he told me that his house never WENT UP PERMAMENTLY.. OKT shouted for G5 ,she hold my hand and went upstairs together.. went inside the room, she strip damn fast. i slowly strip,went inside the bathroom.. shower for me, everything was SOP..

finish shower, dry up myself.. she told me to lie on the bed and wait for her.. catbath was average. follow by balls licking and sucking. bbbj for a while but good suction. and capped me and bj for me again.. she ask me ready to fuck already ? i say no , then she continue to bj for me ard 3 mins more... den she ask me ok? i say yes.. den she apply ky for my didi and went on top of me.. good moaning and after 10mins still cant cum so change to missionary position and whack her pussy.. after i cum , she ask me to lie down and take tissue paper to clean my didi.. tcss for awhile den went to shower...

Name: didnt ask
Looks: 8/10
Attitude:10/10 try her very much to satisfy me..
BBBJ: 8/10 good suction too short
BJ : 7.5 good but too bad with CD
FJ: 7.5 quite tight
Boobs: think 32B..
RTF: maybe...