View Single Post
Old 22-10-2005, 08:46 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suriyothai
I'll be arriving in Hatyai by Tiger on the 31st night, probably reaching their airport around 10pm their time. Here's my concern, hope can get advise..

1) Since arrive so late, and most if not all agency already close, worry might not be able to get good rates for hotel room, anyone can help?

2) Anywhere still got puying to packet to room when I arrive town, my guess is timing will be about 10:30pm to 11pm. Dun like to sleep alone la..

Hope senior can give good advice..
1) dun worry brudder. hotel rates from walking in and agency difference only in less than +/-50B only(+/-S$1.50) get yourself for just one night then next morning go to any agency for the rest of days u staying...

2) also no need to worry... some farms open from 6-7pm till 2am.
the rest also closes at arnd that time too..
but bads news are u wont be getting gems, but always keep your fingers cross. u will neber know what's in a box of chocolates.
furthermore u still Paragon Disco as the last resort...infested with WLs and FLs. but need to be careful lo of yr belongings in hotel...guess brudder stiffneck will brief u more of this...

no need to up me..coz i dun give a damn shit to rep points..
hope u have an enjoyable Hatyai trip! Chok dee krup