View Single Post
Old 27-07-2005, 02:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

Wet Vagina

Women's vaginas are like a self-cleaning oven. They continuously lubricate and clean themselves to protect against infection. The amount of vaginal lubrication also changes with the menstrual cycle because of the hormone fluctuation in the body. The slime stuff you are referring to may be occurring when you are ovulating and the vaginal secretions take on an egg white appearance and texture. This is perfectly normal. There are vaginal secretions that have nothing to do with sexual arousal, they are just part of the normal function of the vagina. The first thing I would do is make an appointment with my gynecologist. Just because you don't have a sexually transmitted disease does not mean there isn't something else going on. Ask them to do a blood test to check your hormone levels. You may be producing a lot of a certain hormone and your body responds by producing an excess of vaginal secretions. or you may just be one of those women who lubricate a lot and that is what is normal for you.

If you are concerned about your partner’s reaction to your lubrication, try having a towel or wet washcloth next to the bed or where ever you are having sex where he can wipe his hands if he wants to. However, many times I think the woman is worried about his reaction and he doesn’t even notice or think anything is wrong. If you are concerned about your underwear, try wearing an unscented panty liner.

Lastly, DO NOT DOUCHE!!!!! I cannot stress this enough!! Douching is bad for you for several reasons. The advertising industry tries to convince women that their vaginas should smell like a rose garden. You have a natural smell and secretion level. Douching wipes all the normal secretions away and your body OVERCOMPENSATES by producing MORE secretions! In other words, it will come back heavier! You are also wiping away the normal bacteria that live in the vagina and it will come back heavier too, often resulting in a infection as the bacteria produce at a high rate to try to catch up. If you do have an infection douching pushes the infection higher up into your vagina transferring all that infection to your uterus and fallopian tubes. it can be very dangerous. Even the ones made of water are unsafe. If something does not look right, feel right or smell right it is usually because something is not right and you need to get to a doctor! Same goes for all the deodorant tampons, pads etc. You are putting chemicals into your vagina every time you use them.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here