Thread: My kinky ex
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 04:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My kinky ex

Jessica: even if it's not lingerie, how about I show you what I look like in a biniki?

I could only nod my head continuous.

Jessica: so where's the bathroom?

I pointed out to her which door it was. Jessica picked up the bikini and walk over.

Jessica: you know something? You look so cute when your stun.

The moment the door closed behind her, I walk over to the champagne and glup down both glasses before refilling my glass and glupping that down too. I had no idea why was I so nervous. It's not like I was seeing her nake, I seen countless of girls nake and even more in a biniki. But I was really nervous about this. I must have drank like 6 glasses before I heard the door opening.

Turning around, I saw Jessica in the door way... With the bright bathroom light and the soft lighting in my room, Jessica looked gorgeous.... No no no scrapped that. She look like a V.S model... Did I manage she still had her heels on? Yap. My lady love was wearing the biniki that I bought her with her heels. As she seductively walk over to me. I down another glass... Is it me or was the room getting hotter?

Jessica: baby you alright?

I nodded.

Jessica: how do I look?

I nodded again.

Jessica: Does that mean I look nice?

I nodded again.

Jessica: cat got your tongue?

I nodded again.

It seems that Jessica has a special ability to make me tongue tied. It seems, I can't stop looking like a fool in front of her.