Old 22-12-2009, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 15
HKT Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Khon Kaen

Hi all, newbie here although been hanging around reading what you've all been talking about.

Just wanted to share my recent trip to Khon Kaen. Only went out for one night and didn't spend a long time so nothing great to talk about. Went to a place called Rad in town and it was a pretty big joint with 4 separate areas. Two big rooms with live band, VIP karaoke rooms, and coyote area. Just had a look at the live band areas but didn't sit down I stayed in the coyote area. It was busy and lots of girls around and all dressed in lingerie only. Overall girls were pretty and tall and the fact they were only wearing underwear helps.

Typical pole dancing etc. but there is also a shower and the girl will go in and do a sexy foam bath thing. But the one thing that stuck me was the girls are very willing to take off their tops as I saw quite a few of them whipping their tops off while sitting, grinding, and groping with customers. It seems to be more hard core than Bangkok and Phuket as it's rare to see girls so willing to do so now. Will definitely go back and spend more time in Khon Kaen next time.

Around the area also lot's of other bars etc. Maybe some of you guys here have been before and have more experience? Cheers.