View Single Post
Old 20-08-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Magic (SA)

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=699611
http://www.sex-amazon.com/1001710017...001710017.html

https://streamable.com/0jh6x

Originally from Mukdahan, Magic (Yuki) is a 26 years old sales assistant in a pharmacy based in BKK. She is now taking up FL part-time together with her best friend Mora (Jenny).

First trip to Singapore but not new in the flesh trade as she has toured Taiwan with Mora previously in the hope to earn some extra dough.

Stands around 5 ft. 3-4". Medium build, some baby fats with a fleshy butt. A bit of love handles as she enjoys good food and wine. Fair-skinned, smooth complexion with a tattoo on her back. The photos and video posted are WYSIWYG.

Natural C+ rack with light brown nipples.

Can French, allows painting and offers BBBJ & CIM.

Action kicked-off with loving intense French immediately, moved to nips and went to the lower portion of my body. Her BBBJ is slow, sensual and slurpy with occasionaly DT hence my tool is all wet with her saliva in no time. She would then licked all her dripped saliva from my balls and started sucking on both of my nuts while looking seductively back at me.

Once she has cleaned-up all her saliva from my balls, she lined her tongue slowly back to my groin from bottom-up to my tool while curling her tongue along the side of my shaft and continued to BBBJ me both with hands combo. She would palmed her hands on my groin when DT so she could have full access to my tool. OMG, it has been quite a while since I have been serviced as such. After she has had her fill with all the sucking and licking, she moved up to french me and DFK. Then, she whispered to my ears to indicate that she wants to fuck but I refused as I still wanna enjoy her alluring BBBJ. I flipped her around sideways 69 so that she could still BBBJ me and my hands could access her vagina to reciprocate. My fingers worked on her already dripping wet vagina focusing mainly on her clitoris coz she didn't like fingering but in no time she is begging me to fuck her already.

FJ. A young, tight and wet cunt. She can ride no doubt but she prefers to be dominated coz she enjoys deep penentration more than anything. She is open to all positions and she can take a long pounding. She would automatically adjust her hips for our better enjoyment and makes sure her legs doesn't obsecure my tool from penetrating her deeply. Her stereo is quite loud and motivating as she is not shy to moan and scream her desire when the right buttons are pressed accompanied with the flesh pounding on her fleshy hips and ass.

Magic is your best kept mistress who enjoys passionate sex and could go on and on with her high sex drive. With a friendly, chatty and pleasant character, she could easily help you destress after a long day of work.

Speaks average English. Definitely RTF material.

YMMV. Happy bonking!