View Single Post
Old 28-07-2005, 11:14 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

I don't mind my spouse seeing my children, but I do not want him/her to see my children with his or her new partner/friends/family members etc. What can I do?

You can see if you can come to an agreement with your spouse that he/she spend the access time with the children alone, and not bring them to see his or her new partner/friends/family members. If your spouse cannot agree, then you can ask the court to order that your spouse spend the access time with the children alone, and not bring them to see his or her new partner/friends/family members. You will however have to show that having contact with these other persons harm the children, for example, the children feel uncomfortable with these persons and are disturbed by access as a result.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here