View Single Post
Old 28-07-2005, 09:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

you can find the updated information here

The Family Court deals with marital disputes between couples who are married under civil law. To assist couples to resolve their marital disputes, the Family Justice Centre runs a free mediation and counselling programme. If parties wish to dissolve their marriage, they may file a Divorce Petition under Part X of the Women's Charter. This section deals with the legal principles applicable when the Family Court hears divorce cases. Marital disputes involving Muslim parties or persons who are married under the Muslim law are handled by the Syariah Court under the Administration of Muslim Law Act. This Part applies only to persons married under the civil law.

correct as of 28 July 2005.. All updates are welcome

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here

Last edited by Big Sexy; 15-05-2011 at 12:39 PM.