View Single Post
Old 16-11-2018, 03:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Treasured Moments With Fei Fei @ 1612

I had gone to meet Yo Yo, but she was booked. Da Da was on my list, but on seeing her I realized that she was not exactly my cup of tea. Tommy showed me Michelle. She looked tall and yummy. I remembered FRs from a number of bros, which mentioned that she is now foreign to the French language.

The French language is a sine qua non. Literature and poetry may be without the French language, but not sex. If intercourse is the heart of my Geylang experience, then Frenching is its soul. French-less sex is like an erection, which does not lead to ejaculation. That’s my take on it, anyway.

Luckily for me, I saw another tall beauty – Fei Fei. Prior research indicated high likelihood of a French connection. I was well prepared, having studied the Unified French Theory of Doomas, Unfit et al. Off we went.

Fei Fei has nice long legs, clear skin, and B- boobs. Her most prized asset is, however, her Ph.D. in the French language. Throughout the session, we made out like there was no tomorrow. Her soft tongue was like silken tofu and was a delight in all ways possible. She told me that her pussy was very pretty. Her 妹妹was truly very 漂亮). I told her that 我爱你的妹妹. She parted her legs and I enjoyed licking her delicious pussy. She made love to my throbbing organ and the heavens opened up in 69 position. Sexual pleasure was obtained on that day .

Thank you Fei Fei!