Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Milkbread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Standing on your shoe to look at the things you are looking for,i think you should try Biz and/or Hans Inn. Both of which you couldnt book them online nor from their site.
I think you might be mistaken bro Nono. I can book Biz junior suite or Han's balcony room on both booking and Agoda. Prices are quite decent at 70+ sgd.

Biz appeals more to me as the room looks nicer IMHO. Although Han's room is much bigger and has the balcony but no bathtub.

For the me now, the perfect room is nice ambience outside the hotel and inside the room, bathtub, big room and optional balcony. Hehe. Of course not forgetting the great company. No matter how good the hotel is, good company is first and foremost. But I find it always a hit or miss when engaging a new companion.

It is not always the case whereby if you treat her well, she will be good to you. Thankfully I have found a great companion to keep me company, and I will dwell, in your words, for a while.

Thank you bro Nono for your great guide and sharings. Not forgetting all the other Lao jiaos as well.

Sincere thanks from a batam newbie.