View Single Post
Old 21-08-2018, 04:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

FR on 331.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=700045

Looks : 9/10 (Looks like one of my clients that I wanna bonk)
Body : 7/10 (Very Slim type, hardly any fats)
Boobs: A (Wish it was bigger )
BBBJ: 9/10
AR: None
French: Yes
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10

Reluctant to write due to zapping but this lady is good. Very friendly and a biker (I also a biker) so we clicked very well when we shared our oversea riding trips.

Drove over and checked in hotel room for 2 hours at $30 (Deposit $50, will refund $20), if you are driving during the day time maybe you will have a hard time finding a parking space else you can just park at hotel which I didn't. First shot - After shower, we just french while standing beside the bed and she knee down to BBBJ. Facing the mirror, nice view as her body is slim (I am a sucker for slim body and big boobs) too bad she got small boobs. Proceed to do missionary, natural moaning and she seems enjoying it. Released in doggy.

2nd shot - BBBJ and handjob as I was too tired (Mid night session), offered CIM but i declined.

Not the hottest bonking FL I encountered this year but definitely one of the friendliest that made me wanna write her a FR.

RTF: Probably not, I seldom RTF unless is beyond my expectation