View Single Post
Old 24-02-2009, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 21
damnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Super GFE sexy Sichuan beauty - LI WEI is back

Was waiting patiently for the "New Contact" and yesterday out of the blue received her SMS..Faster returned and ask for a "Value" time slot with her.
Reached the appointed place. Got to wait awhile cause she doing "Transit"
So brought a drink and recalled those memorable times from the last bonk.....
She surprised me from the back which shows she is still as "Playful" as before.
Her sunshine smile and SYT look definately worth the long wait.........
Got into the room and continue out TCSS......slowly started stripping and do the norm......Long time no see so I got to "Examine" her......

Look = 8.8/10(Cheerful and SYT)
Boobs = 7.5/10(Nice on her, handful for me)
Body = 8.0/10(Smooth and no tatoo)
Pussy = 8.0/10(Sparse and Nice)
Bump = 8.0/10(Good for doggie)

Wah......sure QC passed. Definately NO REJECT. Faster dry up and cuddle in bed. She was on top of me. Playfully rubbing her "Mei Mei" against my "Di Di"..It was becoming harding up wait accidentally poke in how....No no no..got to stop her....Change her over and start busy frenching, sucking , licking , rubbing , light fingering........utill "Buai Tai Han" liao......
She give me that CFM look and started BBBJ me.........Warm and fillful......
Can't wait no more. She "Hot" , I "Hot"...Both very "Hot".......
She capped me and submerse her tight pussy down....the feeling was warm and tight......She ride me like no tomorrow which will make me cum in no time. Stopped her and change to missionery.
Now my time to pump her like no tomorrow liao..She gave me those bite lips look...and Wah Lan........My Didi spit out and I lie on her like a dead meat whereby didi still limping inside......On word to said " Veri Song".
Too bad have not try Doggie....Cus her bump looks too attractive..Maybe next RTF.....

BBBJ = 8.5/10(Slow and CFM)
FJ = 8.8/10(Filling and tight)
Attitude = 8.8/10(Playful , friendly and chatty)
RTF = NO NEED TO SAY>>>>

DRINK DONT FUCK,FUCK DONT DRINK.IF YOU DRINK AND FUCK.PLEASE DONT FUCK BESIDE ME.
My Up List:

Last edited by damnu88; 24-02-2009 at 10:59 AM. Reason: spelling