View Single Post
Old 18-10-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
However, to those looking for this pricing (800k), do note that she's priced at 1jt. Even then, to bring down the price of 1jt to 800k, and that include taxi driver's commission, is really unbelievable.
The 1st quote to me was 800k,and "they" initially think i am the one wanting that "girl",hehehe...becos i insisted on seeing her to verify if its the same girl. They even ask me if 800k i dont want,how much i want to pay...hehehe...Do you think 700k is possible w/o taxi? I would love to know that in my next batam trip (but keeping expectation low on it).

Note : i wont be booking her tho,just to find out if 700k rupiah will be possible (with and w/o taxi).

The really "good girls" usually not in the fish tank display.

Hope one day got chance to walk into Sri Kandy,Links and Kupukupu's internal display to view their "elite" forces.

Quote:
At Sri Kandi, when we were there, we were quoted 1.3 juta, with taxi driver.
Thats before bargaining.

Thats why i often say to many good friends who joined me in my trips,with or w/o taxi drivers,it doesnt really make a difference to me if i dont even bother to bargain.

*i believe bro Kaboon can understand this part better,hehehe... he 身感同受

Quote:
Only when we were leaving then she bring the price down to 1 juta. The moment I saw her in the shop (and not the Chinese-speaking Mami - 小微), I jitao xian 3/4.
Now you notice the difference?Hehehe...1.3 million rupiah to 1 million,so easy huh? And i havent even start bargaining,hehehe...i believe 900k should be easy for me there even with driver. (base on my observation)

Quote:
But, we were only there on Sunday which XW is normally on off. And, on Monday, we didn't managed to get passed the 1st joint and we booked our companion already.
Becos on the 1st day,we already clear practically ALL the booking joints in Batam with more than 10 girls. 2nd day we already have what we want in mind as we were suppose to bookmark at least 1 girl in any particular joint we went to the day before.

We should have about close to 5 bookmarked girls,almost one in every booking joint after minus-ing out those joints which has not-good-enough girls. So 2nd day is made much easier and direct.

Quote:
Lol... Except that I got 2 great quality shots out of her, and believe me, more more to come.
Bro,its the 2nd night. If you can still go full throttle ,then you are really superman. Dont forget there are still pops in the massage sessions (w special) not counted in. Imagine she's with you on the 1st night? Hehehe...just imagine...

My objective is simple,I am collecting 'girls' to cultivate them and looking to satisfy my fetish on my CNY 2017 trip,hehehe...

Always be prepared.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info