View Single Post
Old 05-08-2005, 09:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

What is "Love Swing - written by Alex Robboy L.S.W"?

Ever wonder how to have good sex if you have a bad back? Are out of shape? Pregnant? Or simply adventurous? If any one of these descriptions fit you, you may want to consider experimenting with what we call the love swing.

Love Swings are swings designed specifically for sex. People use these swings to help them make certain positions more comfortable. For example, a pregnant woman may benefit from the support of the swing because it holds her weight while she is having intercourse with her husband. Essentially, the swing will enable you to engage in a wider variety of positions for sexual stimulation. In addition, the swing will increase your physical stamina for movement (think basic exercise). By using the swing to create movement, you will find yourself sweating less from the physical work-out and more from the sexual excitement of what is going on.

Love swings come in many different shapes and sizes. The degree of variability is similar to the variations among vibrators, walkmans and even desks. While the basic principle of the love swing is the same, they will vary depending upon brand.

TLC makes a love swing that has back, butt and leg supports. This type of swing is especially good for cunnilingus. To help the man get a good angle to perform cunnilingus, the woman uses the swing to stabilize her in what looks like a back-bend. Without the swing, most women as they approach orgasm would lose their balance and fall.

Another option is to have the woman sit in the chair, while leaning slightly forward, and the man can then enter her from the rear (vaginal or anal). This position is similar to doggy style, accept that the woman is sitting upright and the man is standing behind her. The positions are endless.

One of the best attributes of a love swing is that it makes even the most out of shape person able to have a lot of movement without taxing themselves. Basically, the swing does the work, while you are along for the ride!

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here