View Single Post
Old 28-07-2005, 11:53 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

What happens if my spouse has disappeared and cannot be found? Will I automatically get all the matrimonial assets?

You will not automatically get all the matrimonial assets if your spouse's whereabouts is unknown. The court would still have to decide on the division of the matrimonial assets at the hearing of the ancillary matters, applying all the principles set out in this section. For example, in dividing an HDB flat, you will still have to consider the restrictions on the manner in which you can dispose of the flat and if your spouse's CPF money has been used to purchase a property, his account will have to be refunded. In this regard, if your spouse is missing, you may apply to the court for an order that CPF Board discloses to you the amount of your spouse's CPF monies that has to be refunded when the property is disposed of.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here