View Single Post
Old 28-07-2005, 11:47 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

My spouse and I want to sell our flat. We have used our CPF monies to pay for it. Must we refund these monies to CPF? What if the net sale proceeds are not enough to refund the CPF monies?

Any CPF monies which have been used to pay for the flat must, as a general rule, be refunded to your CPF account with interest. If your calculations show that the sale proceeds are not enough to refund the CPF monies, you will have to write to CPF Board to inform them of the situation, and request that they waive the refund of the shortfall between the sale proceeds of the HDB flat, and the amount of CPF monies (plus interest) which have to be refunded. It is in the discretion of the CPF Board as to whether they will waive the refund of the shortfall or not.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here