View Single Post
Old 28-07-2005, 11:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

My children are living with me. I do not want my children to keep in touch with my spouse as he/she is violent/addicted to drugs or alcohol etc. My spouse will be a bad influence on my children/My spouse will pose a danger to the children. Can I stop my spouse from seeing the children? Can I be present if the court allows my spouse to see the children?

You can ask the court to order that your spouse does not get access to the children. But you should be aware that access is generally granted to the non-custodial parent (see above threads) and will only be denied if access harms the child more than it benefits the child. One option the court may consider is to make an order for supervised access. In other words, access is granted on the condition that the other parent or a third party is present throughout access. Supervision may be needed where the non-custodial parent may not be capable of handling the children on his own, or where there may be some concerns with respect to his interaction with the children. Whether supervised access will be ordered and who should supervise the access will be decided based on what the welfare of the children requires.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here