View Single Post
Old 27-07-2005, 02:19 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

Locating your PC muscle

The next time you are urinating, stop the urine mid-flow. The muscle that you used to stop the urine flow is the PC muscle. Once you have completed urinating, continue practicing squeezing that muscle.

Exercises for the PC muscle:

Squeeze your PC muscle and hold for the count of 5, repeat ten times
Squeeze your PC muscle ten times fast, repeat 3 times
Squeeze your PC muscle in intervals of long / short for a count of 10, repeat 3 times
Squeeze your PC muscle and hold as long as you can. Work your way up to 2 minutes.
If you are a woman, squeeze your PC muscles while placing your finger just inside your vaginal canal
If you are a man, squeeze your PC muscle, such that you are able to tap the tip of your penis against your stomach

Strong PC muscles directly correlate with lasting longer and strong orgasms. Therefore, it is in your best interest to strengthen your PC muscle through constant exercise. These exercises can be done at work, in a conference, at lunch or even during dinner. Furthermore, rapidly squeezing and relaxing your PC muscles during intercourse not only heighten your sexual responsiveness, but can increases your partners stimulation. When a woman squeezes her PC muscle, many men report feeling like the vagina felt tighter, like they had just received a 'hug'. When a man squeezes his PC muscle, many women report feeling like they felt extra pressure on the top part of their vaginal walls, and some even claim that their g-spot gets stimulated.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here