Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
taxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLOKT View Post
Hi all lb lover bro
I was planing for a orgy any bro intrested??
I have 3lb here
We all can share the cost
What do u all think??
Bro any up date of your orgy party’s next time add me in it had Been so Long I meet with a group of horny guy like all of you guy on record I had was with a group of anry boys of 10 hope to set a new record this year looking forward to meet you guy who with you guy help We can set new record heehee I am free on Friday & sat nights as there is no school on Sat & sun morning

Thank hope & looking forward to a great enjoyable orgy fun my little boypussy get gushing wet right now I know I have no dignity. I will humiliate myself without a second thought to be in the same bed wirh as many guy at the same time I feel valued as who am I,I feel fulfilled knowing that i am pleasing all you guys at the sametime and I feel fulfilling my purpose in this life as it surely put a smile on my face after all of us enjoy and had cum even if anyone of you guys want to pimps me out to all your friends or colleagues and even if to strangers I accepts this willingly without fear, but out of the desire to please you guys I am not ashamed of But I'm very proud & accepts and knows my role and takes it all with a smile, I’m just a cum addicted bitch for real men .I’m always ready to get on all 4s, ass up and get fuck like a horny bitch. This is my life as a skut, always ready to be fucked I can’t get enough Cocks n Semen in my ass & mouths & face
As a true sissy My boypussy is available for any real men with big hard cock.for all your needs, dreams and desires If you are interested to use me do drop me a message with your contact for me to make arrangements for meeting & hook up thank looking forward to hear from you soon