Old 03-01-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dwayne8282 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Need advise on my thai relationship

Hi there. Have been dating this thai girl who i came to know in singapore when she was here on holiday (real holiday after i checked her background). We ht it off and soon i was going over to her place about 100km away from BKK every month to visit her. She is quite a well to do lady with assets and many businesses. First trip was good she brought me to Pattaya and we had spent all the time together. Subsequent trips she has always been busy. Its like when i checked if she will be free on this date and she said she will be but then when i fly over, work catches up as she has to travel between states and traffic jam is a killer. She also has family commitments and has to tend to her businesses and so has almost no time for me. But whenever i come back to singapore i noticed that she always has time for her friends (mostly all are female friends) and this irks me. She has told me on many occasions that she loves me but she has no time as she is always busy. Furthermore she has never been in a relationship before and she doesnt know how to handle one. I verified this part by checking with her cousins and friends and even runninng through her hp as i didnt believe at first. After that i found out that indeed she is a very conservative person who has never had a bf before. She almost never messages or calls me unless i do it first. She never has the habit of msging good morning or good night. Even my calls to her goes unanswered. I personally witnessed that she ignores the calls of her parents despite them repeatedly trying to contact her and she is doing the same to me. She replies or calls back hours later only. But when with me, she is always on her hp surfing fb for online deals or selling her online stuff and replying to her friends/clients. Am really tired of this and have suggested breaking up on a few occasions but she started crying and said she will change but apparently she is still the same. She has never taken any money from me and in fact pays whenever i am there (but mostly i pay la coz i dont believe in letting a woman pay for me). She doesnt speak english that well also. Maybe 2/10

Lately i met a gal from bkk and she is the complete opposite. She is not rich, works in a media firm and speaks english very well. She has been giving me the emotional need that i crave for. But the problem is do not want to two-time either of them and so have not told this girl about my feelings towards her.

My question is what should i do? I love my gf but she does not seem to change. I am starting to like this other gal and both of them are pretty attractive for me. I am just confused as to what to do. Would like to seek your opinions please. Are thai girls generally bo chup like my gf (some websites i read placed their family first followed by friends bla bla and lastly the boyfriend). Lastly i have not met my gf’s parents yet, only her cousins and friends if u must know. Feeling very vexed and would appreciate any advise given. Thank you