Thread: L1608
View Single Post
Old 22-04-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: L1608

Bonking Tian Xin for the first time on April Fool’s day.

To me, Tian Xin is attractive, though not the distinctly stand out type. Her height is around 1.65m and being thin and slender with long hair. Boob size is A+ or B- according to my poor sense of judgement as this area is not in my focus, haha. She served me quite well. I checked with her and she said she could offer BBBJ and CIM but I only did CBJ.
After CBJ with her kneeling down, I started to fuck her in a few standing positions.Then proceeded to CBJ with me lying on bed. Continued to fuck her in various positions on bed. I did not paint her. During the fuck actions ( trying not to be vigorous to hurt her), I frenched her , forgetting of the advices from Bros on the potential danger of tasting the tadpoles of previous customers. I told her that Bros in website had advised punter to bring toothbrush for cleaning purpose and she laughed like mad.
Overall , the entire fuck session lasted about 40 mins ( I always check on my I-watch and always wear watch throughout the fuck session) with about 30 mins of poking hole, 10 mins of caressing and CBJ in two positions.

I was happy with her performance and she gave me high GFE during the session. I did appreciate that she didn’t mention about HJ ( though she may Harbour the idea , lol) due to my long fuck actions ( compared to San San of Hse 1651 whom I bonked yesterday, who kept mentioning HJ just after 5 mins of fuck action and no touching of breast , no frenching, even reluctant to peck lip, poor attitude and service throughout the whole session of only 30 mins, strictly no RTF , though she is attractive to me and her full tattoo on her right hand and appearance somehow reminded me of Elodie Yung of the movie, District 13 Ultimatum, and the actress 罗美薇)

Will RTF Tian Xin soon.