View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 827 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119993 / Power: 59
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
I wanted to try too but it's $98 ! Was told it's using soap bubbles to massage ?
Do not try this. It is a waste of money and ML also tell me not to try. Nothing special and just use some bubble sprinkle on your chest and tickle abit only....

Dreamland only 2 SYT and only Amy massage is ok and looks chio. The PM cost 88 where other places only 78. Way over price. The PM is really nothing to be worth mentioning. Tried 4 ML there and gave up due to prices higher, massage soso and also take note it is a CLEAN spa which nothing to hope for.

JQ SPA I have tried several ML and ony young viet is good.

800++ have a FS. Name you guess. Ban this place, try for yourself and you will know why. Other 2 more is ok with most but not all ML do good massage.

100++ there also have one at 2nd floor. Only 2 ML is good, start with M and other one is Y.

This are my Yishun findings. I know 3 ML in this area help to release for free. You guys can slowly try and find out...

Woodlands also have a new SPA with 2 pretty Thai SYT. For you to find out.

JW it had been long time I tried as I feel mostly are pretty SYT with close to 0 massage skill. Old one in those TCM shops massage are slightly better but you have no urge for them to help you release...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou