Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 15-04-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Re: Action in Japan

Went to super angel at shinjuku with a jap colleague. Saw him paid 20k+ for a 40min session.. total 4 gals sit with you, chat and talk French in Japanese. Really need to learn up jap to enjoy the session here.. they don’t accept foreigners mainly due to language barrier I guess. Overall good experience. Can take the bread out and suck if you wan. No bj or hj or watever.. purely hanky panky. Then went to have supper. Saw the waitress not bad and my fren think she might be China Chinese. So I asked her and she said she’s from Vietnam.. Vietnamese everywhere.. looks not that bad.. can mix well with jap.. so for those going for jap in Tokyo, you might be getting a viet or Chinese or other nationality.

Went to ThC at shivuya to have a look and left Maria and another gal forgot the name.. didn’t have leina the av lady.. but after seeing her pic, I decided not to have her.. so went off.. overalls in Tokyo, we have to learn jap to enjoy. Otherwise go Osaka.. so maybe going tobita shinchi to have so fun.