View Single Post
Old 30-10-2014, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 22
sexkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Very Attention-Grabbing Low-Hanging Frontal Assets!

Had a go with lor16 Hse 06 Rong Rong

Look – 8.0/10

In my opinion I think she is quite good looking. Actually she is quite a babe with a cute face and high cheek bone. Although her looks is not that stunning but she always put on a sweet smile. She has smooth and very fair skin complexion. I like to rub and feel her silky smooth skin.

Body – 7.5/10

She is quite tall for a girl, about 1.68m barefoot. She is sexy and well shaped.
She possesses the vital curves.

Boobs – 7.5/10

Proud owner of C cups and light brown nipples which are very nice to fondle. Very firm and nice to grab.

Cat Bath – 7/10

Wet and sensual cat bath. Concentrated on my nipples. Subsequently she went south to lick my groin, testicles, inner thighs and thigh as well … Very thorough cat bath indeed!

Frenching – 8/10

This gal likes to french. Very passionate frenching. Great frencher. Wet frenching starts the moment we got into the room. Slow and sensual tongue fighting. Started with light kisses here and there and this developed into passionate frenching.
Shiok ke do!

AR - 7.0/10

Quite stimulating. She uses her tongue tactfully.

BBBJ – 7.0/10

Very good blowjob with tongue action. I also gave her some tips on how to stimulate my didi effectively with her tongue.

FJ – 7.5/10

We adopted three positions – Cowgal ride, doggie, standing doggie and ends in missionary. And her butt is really make for doggie

Attitude – 8/10

Very accomodating, nice and feminine. Always smiling and joking.

GFE – 8/10

Very nice feeling. Like having sex with your gf. She will hug you and lay by your side on the bed and tease you. We spend a full hr together.