View Single Post
Old 17-06-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MozAdventure: TCM joint with certified doctor and CIM

thanks ts for sharing. visited this place earlier today.

went in, saw a young prc at the counter in a black tube dress. she showed me the packages on her phone, and i pretended to look at the screen while peering at her cleavage. then I noticed she had armpit hair.

took half hour for $35. she led me to the room and I showered and waited for her to come in.
after a few minutes of massage with her hands and knees, she asked the gq. she quoted $100 for bbbj with cim. I counter offered fj for $100 and she quoted $150. managed to bargain to $120. seems like this is the new market rate for this service these days.

so we went ahead with the services. her bbbj was fantastic. while i laying was face down, she told me to get up on my knees, and she licked my balls from behind.
then she flipped and went down under me and continued licking and sucking my genitals. I was sitting on her face. rarely get this kind of bbbj in a spa.

after that proceeded with the fj in a few positions. air con in the room not very strong. was sweating quite a bit.

pros: young, cute face with nice C cup boobs.
cons: typical no ass prc, hairy armpit.

different girl than the one ts had.

pls ask ts for contact.