Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
freshpop is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: L18H11 - Cat 80 thai

Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
When to walk walk , wanting to get rid of Monday blues
was stop by an OKT , told me Cat 80 at 45minutes .
never try any Cat80 before so go in and take a look .

OKT told me the girls are Thailand-Chinese and only have 3 ladies . all not bad looking . OKT recommend G8 to me , tell me sibei ho . heard liao small head over big head , so try G8 .

L18H11

G8

Looks: 8/10 - long hair , always smiling , very sweet looking

Boobs: C - not really sure how to judge but is more den a handful

Bath: 8/10 - SOP at first follow by soap catbath teasing (spent like 10mins bathing)

Catbath: 8/10 - SOP , love to attack the nipples

BJ: 7/10 - did a teasing lick of the 2IC but only at foreskin follow by great licking and sucking of balls (but i am BBBJ lover , she did not give me BBBJ so abit disappointed)

AR: 15/10 - after all the teasing on the 2IC she lift my leg up and give me some assrim teasing too , quite shiok as it was my first time . she i told her can i have more assrim before action start , she okays with it , so i raise my legs up high , very responsive , lots of licking , tongue action and tongue poking , sibei shiok

FJ: 10/10 (as I was concentrating on the assrim , 2IC fall asleep , capped on and BJ till 2IC awake and action start

Attitude: 15/10 - forever with sweet smile , gfe very high , feel like fucking my long lost gf

GFE: 13/10 - after all the action ended , offer to help shower and provide simple massage with the remaining time left about 10mins .

Dmg: $80 / 45mins / 1shot / with simple massage

RTM: for sure , super duper great service

OKT was super friendly , after my session with the girl still ask me about the feedback and ask me is the time and rate okays , told him was kind of reasonable as it was not so time rushing compare with Cat50 , but too bad all he dont have overnight , all is short time .

Sorry samsters bros , I know my FR is abit weird in as in there words of description , normally people just put rating but I felt only like that than I can let all the bros here to understand how good this GEM is

Greatly recommend all bros to try her out and those bros with power please help to up my points , thank you in advance
this G8 went back liao... yes quite miss her AR and tounge action. the new G8 dont provide AR services.