View Single Post
Old 24-04-2017, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 21
new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 1 who got away

After half an hour or so, dinner arrived. Yuki came out of the bathroom dressed in her OL suit Mary had prepared.
The room service kiddo can't take his eyes off her as she keep adjusting her white blouse.
Dinner is served at the work desk then the kiddo left.
D:Can you stop adjusting your top? Did you notice the guy was staring? His eyes are popping out! I laughed
Y:I can't get the buttons right.... there seems to be some missed alignment or missing 1s . Did you picked this for me?

I didn't answer, and walk towards her then adjusted her blouses.... The top 2 buttons were removed for a certain reasons.. exposing her cleavage .
Placing both my hand the lower half of her breasts.. looking downward at those cleavage with a little showing of the black lacy bra
Wa what kids eating these days.... they grown bigger
Gently I pushed her breasts upwards exposing more of the lacy bra & showing even more cleavage.
D:Later,we be meeting someone very important...
Y:Are you going to trade me off as some gifts to some old horny Arabs? replying is a very soft gentle voice.
My hands are still on her breast
Wft~ Little girl...!
D:Who ever told you that will happened?
Y: Fiona~ say wan
D: & who the hell is Fiona & she did she tell u this?
She explained that Fiona is her bff~ & roommate.Both of them are doing the same course in Uni together. And she is the one that intro Y into the job.

D:Let's eat... Don't eat too full...
Y:y?
I explained 1 list of instructions to Yuki while we eat...
D:If you missed any of those instructions, you r going to get either one of us killed!
Pointing to the stiletto still stucked on the door.
Beep~ beep~ msg tone.
I picked up my phone & read it
D:Our car is here, remember what i told u...
She then tow the black luggage out with saying anything.