View Single Post
Old 22-04-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 21
new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 1 who got away

Very soon, we arrived at Hotel C in KL along a well known street filled with Disco & Pubs. Checking in was a cruise as they had already prepare my usual suite. Yuki dragged her won out body slowly stagger into the room. She drop the luggage by the entrance, kicked her shoes off then headed straight & jump right onto the KING size bed.

Wtf~...... mood change so fas t...
I walked over to windows then opened up the curtains to it max, showing a clear view of the pool below with KL towers as it background.
Her eyes brighten even more with the view from the windows.

D:Ee Ling, give me your phone. Then got downstairs to by the lift we came up by to level 2. There is a lady waiting for you,her name is Mary.
As i handed the room card towards her.

Y: Why should i give u my phone! Her expression has changed into a more defensive mode.

D: Stop asking all the whys! You want my help? Just follow my instructions...

Reluctantly she hand me her phone & took the room card then turned towards the door.

D: Oh, tell Mary Black lacy!
Dragging her feet she walked out of the room & slammed the door....

Kns......
Looking at watch
Okay... they will take 4hrs & the meeting is at 9pm. We have about 1hr in between. I could take a short nap.