Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
henpeckedsgman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

my humble fr for my fav G Cup ML.

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=426150

Finally able to book Zu Er for an appt few days ago after a long while due to heavy work commitment. My body is aching all over for her touches.

Lied down on my front. She began to administer her soothing touches up and down my back and legs making sure that all my muscles are unknotted and relaxed. During this period of time, she talk to me as though I am a old friend. She told me that she is keen to improves her english and has bought some textbook to revise her language. Such a hardworking girl!!

When she is done with my back, she proped me up on my knees. In this position, she did her HDLY on me. It seems like a combi of HDLY and ZG, making my little bro harder than anytime I have experienced before. This lethal combi made my bro succumb to her after a short while as it is really too shiok.

She clean me up and proceed with the massage on my front. Even though I have shot off, she still carry on with her massage professionally and made sure that my front is also given the same soothing massage treatment. This is unlike others who will rush their customer off once the deed is done. Kudos to her for her professionalism. As usual ratings for those bros into statistics.

Looks: 8/10 (Sweet smile that melt my heart)
Figure: 8/10 (Slim build with big boobs.)
Boobs: 10/10 (big, natural)
Massage: 8/10 (Good skill, ensuring that all my knots are.untied)
HDLY: 8/10 (Seems like a combi of hdly and jg. something different from what I have experienced before)
HJ: 9/10 (Throughly spent in her hand as.always)
GFE: 8/10 (very warm smile and chatty)
RTH: Yes. time and $$ permitting.