View Single Post
Old 17-11-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Continued....

1. New Iconsiam mall features an entire floor dedicated to traditional Thai market theme. The rest is ultra modern decor with the first Apple store in Thailand. It’s well worth the track over the river for a visit. Upcoming attractions- One Bangkok district, EmSphere mall, Super Tower. Bangkok just never ceases to impress.
2. Maria Spa is now arguably the most posh big soapy in BKK. Rooms are spanking new with nice furnishing and huge tubs. Girls dress very nicely to look less whorish, with the exorbitant price to boot. The highest category is the PR sporting a 13000 price tag. There were definitely a few stunners.
3. Czech remains to be my fav G club (disclaimer- I don’t but wish I did own share). Girls are not as jaded, pro, and old as in Pimp. Decor and ambiance are newer and nicer than Sherbet. Often offers free mini concerts by popular Thai bands. Mamasans and waiters always make me feel right at home. Just keep in mind, unlike Pimp, girls here are not dabao-able. But if your are young, nice and good looking, and the stars align, you may just get lucky and find yourself a bed warmer FOC. G club is not the venue if you are looking for boom boom anyways. There are endless other options. Think of G clubs as GFE booster for Thermae, soapies, or gogos which may be a little lacking in that department

To be continued....

Last edited by Luvless; 17-11-2018 at 03:33 PM.