View Single Post
Old 15-08-2006, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy
I am a lawyer...i don't work for the anti-vice... so i dont know exactly what
they are suppose to do.... but from my experience as a cheongster.. they will probably take down your IC number and let you off with a warning....
They not only record your personal details but also try to make you testify against the massuse who was caught red handed with you in the HC room. The gal will be charged and deported home. She will not be able to work in S'pore HC anymore but can try her luck at geylang as a license (i.e. yellow card) prostitute after two years later. This is what I learned from a OKT in geylang.