View Single Post
Old 05-12-2005, 10:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Yes i mind. Go read my previous posts carefully and you will be able to find the answer there...i believe CP have also answered that before...

i would be damn busy if everyone of u come and shoot questions directly without checking the postings. You are not paying me .. are you? the least you could do is read the postings and try to understand it (the english is written in layman term so i believe most of you can understand it).. and only if you don;t understand any statement made... post it here and i would be glad to help.

Btw i have check your postings...and probably could understand now why u have been zap repeated recently..you are not a newb are you?? do set a good example for the newb.. i believe you would have advise a newb to do a search before posting a question right?? the same applies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikoN79
Read until blur ~! So how does the police prove that one committed the offences listed ???? One can "act blur look steam" mah ? Since you are a lawyer, mind telling us how u prove a OKT guilty ?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here