View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 06:03 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Part 1: Overview

Title: April Fool JB Bonk
Today cross over to our neighbour with my chiong kakis, as we have already did it a few times. Finally find a thread under this section that i can share my experience with other bros here.

Lady Background
Eleven was from Issan Thailand. She has been staying in Bangkok for quite some time. I not sure what is she doing or working as over there in BKK. She seem very familiar in JB and has been working in JB for quite some time already.

Stable details

These stables only have thai ladies, and the stable is experience and have been in this scene for quite a while already. Responses were fast and also very patient in entertaining my entire enquiry. This is my second time engaging the services from this stable. Instructions were very clear and communication was clear too. Both times i have very tip top service from this stable. Well done, keep out the good work. I wish can have many more time of those. Overall, satisfy and thing go off nicely and smoothly.

Lady

Real person and the pics as advertise was very accurate. That is Eleven most recent look and i only have one word to describe: “Shui Mak Mak”

Lady Figure
Eleven is a sweet lady who alway wear a nice smile. She is petite, has a sexy, seductive and nice curvy body. She has nice complexion, smooth skill and she is consider fair to me. Her neh neh is not that big, but just nice for me. She has a set of long hair and she have a whole patch of tattoo at the back of her body. She also have a round nice butt, that make it very nice to doggie her. Her pussy was not that hairy but was wet and tight.

JB88 Current Batch
I did not have any chances to see the real person of any of their ladies, but judging from their website, all look great and tempting. My kaki too sally, let wait and see if he has a field report up for her too.

Bonk details
Date of Bonk: 01 April 2016
Time of Action: 1930 hrs
Accommodation: Hotel
Location: discreet and easily accessible with ample parking lots. Pls check with stable directly where the location when slot is confirm.
Package taken: 2hr max 2 shot 348RM
Total Shots taken: 1 X FJ with various positions tried plus 1 X simple light massage and 1X CIM
Position tried: spooning, doggie and riding
Room's Condition: place look new, nice ambience, room was big, cosy and spacious.
Toilet Condition: All equipment in good working condition

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily