Old 11-01-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
surfvpn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

First time engaging the services of bro SNN. Joined the membership and promptly receiving a list of profiles. Bro SNN was very prompt in replying

Managed to booked Angeline on 1st night in Shah Alam. Below is the simple FR

Angeline (overall 8/10)
She has a pretty face and nice soft voice and personality. Very gentle and easy to break ice in fact we chatted for quite sometime around topics of anime will not give rating on look due to its very subjective but I think you will not turn her down.

One thing for sure is that her gfe is great and it gives no commercial feeling at all.

On the bed, actions were awesome can feel that she loves making love and loved to be appreciated rather than being treated just like another fuck buddy have to comment that her skin is so silky soft to touch and the feeling of hugging her is so shiok

Overall I had a wonderful session, relaxed after meeting her and eased a lot of stress that I was having. She's a gem please take care of her.

Thought of trying local FL hence based on bro SNN introduction booked Sarah.

Sarah (overall 9/10)

She's all you will ever want! Look, body, personality and more! Very sexy!Very intelligent girl to have conversation with. She's the type you noticed immediately when you go to a pub and wished that you were same table as her. Oh did I mentioned that she's sexy ?! Damn.

Had a long chat with her while I massage her yup she deserved that too anyway long story short it was like having a date with your dream girl and things happening slowly but surely. The actions on bed was very nice she has that sexy soft moan that really steamy!

Very nice girl and I actually reluctant to provide FR for her, wanted to keep this little gem for myself anyway promised bro SNN for FR so here is it.

On the other hand, for anyone doubting whether the subscription fees to SNN list is a scam or not, I think I can vouch that is its real deal. Of course some might question the rationale for the cost of FL I think if you seek companionship rather than just fuck and go then it's value is there. Else you might be happier with some other staple elsewhere.

Now I am really looking forward to replenish my drained pocket and travel to KL again.