Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
Xiao_Zhu Fresh FR Part 3 : FR on Jolin

Date that bonk her:12-08-2002

Yo Guess who? Is Xiao_Zhu fresh FR again...

Sorry Brother Both this FR a bit late lah sorry cause cook too long liao LOL
ok Lets start!

Ok on sunday a newbie Shyboy ask me to meet him on monday thats was yesterday...
Than i reach HQ at 330pm yesterday and was waiting for Shyboy.
While waiting for Bro shyboy i was talking to Bro king say that i'm meeting a newbie here at HQ. He say"okok" than i ask him"why so many ppl here today?" he say"cause today Tommy treat us to eat Rost Pig cause he strike 4D...thats why all tommy friend came to eat "

After a while shyboy sms me and ask where is 1612 he can't find he was at lor 16, and i sms him back say it hse12 is beside hotel 81 hse 12 was at the corner. After a while he came than i intro him to king. Both king and me was planing which gal should bro shyboy try cause this was his first time... i ask bro shyboy wat kind of gal he like, he reply,"Anything lor" i said " ok loh..." than
Bro king thought of a gal call AA and ask tommy is she working anot? i think tommy say yes but cause of some reson she cannot. (some thing like that) Than king say"ok lah let him try bro xiao zhu first love Zu er" i say" can anot?" king say "can, why not? Cause Zu er is gentle and GF type." i say" ok loh" than we ask shyboy izzit ok? He say"ok anything"
Before that we saw Zu er went in with other Bonker, i told shyboy which one is Zu er...

Than bro king ask tommy that shyboy wan Zu er, tommy say"ok ok, Zu er can lah to him." after a while Bro king ask me to go behind and pray i say ok... went i came back i ask " so today wat kind of gal you and tommy want to intro to me?" He think for a while and say" AA lah" i say "thought AA cannot come?" he ask tommy is AA ok to come? But tommy say "cannot lah cause now Xiao Zhu Upgarde liao. Wait xiao zhu cannot stand." (Why i upgrade? cause last time my second bonk was teresa and she was to the commando side) Than king say"ya hor" than he think for awhile and say"try Jolin lah let you try GF type also see how"
i say " anything lah i trust you and tommy recommand"
king say" ok. ah tommy jolin just went in right?"
Tommy reply" ya must wait for awhile" But i didn't saw jolin just now lah that why i still don't know...

After talking to shyboy and king for awhile Jolin came out, err ok not bad can try i say. Than i proceed to the room with Jolin and we took off the cloth and have a talk for a while and we went in for a bath and she start to clean me with soap and after that she use the water to clean away the soap and start with the bbbbbj for a while she stop and ask me to dry my self. Than after drying up our self we proceed to the bed, she ask me lay down with my back face up and she start with the Cat bath or BL up and down and than she proceed down to AR than she ask me to trun to DS and AR again after a while she than ask me to lay down with my back face up....
and start with a bbbj and suck my balls and lick it up and down, and she proceed up and lick my nipple... while lick and suck my nipple she HJ also... after that we have a 69 and i was licking her pussy till it came wet... after awhile of 69 than we have a standing cat bath and bbbj too.

than she took the CD and help me to put it on and we have a DS i push it in hard and beep till she came out a AHhhh she told me harder pls harder pls... i do wat she told me. than she lay down and ask me to rock on top of her than while i rock her she french kiss with me... and my didi trun to iron that hard and start to rock her fast and hard. and she keep on shouting Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh harderrrrr plssss.... Awhile more i Cum liao...

The End

ok now the FR on Jolin, to me jolin for me is ok only not very good but i think she can do better than that. One thing i don't like is that she is like to talk rubbish.... And her standard to me is not better than Teresa haiiii to me now Teresa was my standard now thats why i think Below Teresa standard i can't take it...

Face : 6.5/10
Figure : 7/10(to me lah)
Height : normal Height
Boobs: B cup( i think)
Skin: fair
Hair : long
BBBJ : 7/10
French Kiss (La JI):5/10
FJ : 6/10
AR:7/10
Attitute : 7.5/10 ( very friendly, but like to talk Rubbish and talk alot)

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 03:56 PM.