View Single Post
Old 21-08-2018, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 15
cablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Guys GEM alert!!! GEM alert!!!!!!
This gal will squirt!!!! Tomorrow will be her last day.

Booked a session with Ploy from TRL.

As usual, my 2IC itich. So msg bro SK for recommendations and Bro SK recommended SYT Ploy for me.

Looks - 9/10: first look wahhh SYT.

Body - 9/10: Slim woth abit fat. Skin tone not very dark.

Boobs - 9.5/10; glorious BIG B to C with small brown nipps. Natural and soft like tofu! Fit her body well.

Pussy - 10/10: Trimmed and no smell.
Easy to be wet after some foreplay and can paint/finger as I like. Ok the best part is she will squirt!!!! I painter till she cum and she just squirt all her juicy juice out a few time!!!

Shower - 9/10: SOP nothing to shout about. She make sure your are clean. Hmmm we did foreplay abit when shower hahaha.

BBBJ - 9/10: slow/fast just let her know and and delivery! Slurpy with lots of saliva and with eye contact. Wah song!

AR - 10/10: out of the world... give me a good 10min or more AR.

Kissing - 8.5/10... starts with light jub-jub but after foreplay she suck my whole tongue into her mouth. hahhaa

FJ - 9/10... accommodating to all kind of post as request and hard Working.

Overall - 9.5/10. she's passed mid 20 but she have a young face which makes her look like a cute SYT. Big natural boobs which I cannot keep my hands off almost throug thr 90mon. She still a study back home and speaks poor English (pri schools). Very the GFE and service type. Very auto will give me massage after 1pok and will auto start playing with my private parts all the way to make sure 2IC can go for round 2. She listened to my every command i ask for.

Thanks foe your time and sorry for my bad english.