View Single Post
Old 20-08-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Felicia (SA)

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=699868
http://www.sex-amazon.com/1001710017...001710017.html

Felicia (Candy) is a 23 years old part-time coyote bar dancer from Khon Kaen and part-time FL having toured Japan, HK and Taiwan. Maiden trip to Singapore.

Stands around 5 ft. 5-6". Slim (zero fats), tall, lanky (sexy legs) and a cute round butt. Thai-tanned as she is an out-going lass, loves to be the sun especially the beach and loves to exercise (sexercise, included). The photos and video posted are WYSIWYG.

Enhanced C boobs with pointed light brown nipples. Chose via under boobs coz it's less painful for her and faster recovery period.

Can French, allows painting & fingering and offers BBBJ & CIM.

She began her service for me from my balls with sensual licks and then gently engulfed each of them in her mouth. At one point, she had both of my balls in her mouth for some serious sucking and nursing. She moved up gradually to my by now fully erected tool with alluring licks on the side of my shaft as she goes up and then enveloped my tool into her mouth. Her BBBJ skills are slow and sensual with hands combo. She would wink her eyes at me when she is ready to DT my tool and then released my tool slowly from her mouth but twirled her tongue around my head at the exit. It was quite an excitement for me as I anticipated this very same move from her during the BBBJ. After flipping her around to 69, she worked on my balls and massaged my tool with her hands while my fingers explored her trimmed vagina. A quick spread of her labia exposed her young pinkish vagina and clitoris. My semi-wet fingers drew the alphabets on her clitoris and she is wet in no time as I drove both of my fingers into her to ensure she is fully aroused and ready for my shaft later on.

FJ. Yet another young, tight and wet cunt. Felicia has requested me to begin first so I gladly took the initiative with missionary this time round. From gentle strokes with the occasional circular motion moving to strong deep pumps. I lifted her head slightly using my free hand with the help of the pillow so that she could actually see my tool penetrated into her vagina - Jap AV fantasy move accomplished!

The surround sound stereo from Felicia is super loud. She would moan and scream during FJ especially when I gave her the deep long strokes. It's super fun and encouraging actually but I bet everyone in the house could hear her. Also, she would pull me close for deep frenching and pushed her hands on my ass to guide me for deep penetration as she gyrate her hips for that extra feel. Once I had my fill, I signaled her to cowgirl. Boy, this girl can ride too! She loves to have her boobs massaged when she goes through her mill on me. Not wanting to waste her height and that cute round butt, I flipped her over to doggy by the bed and finally ended with the standing doggy. Super fun shag, this one Felicia.

Speaks average English. Definitely RTF material.

Overall, Felicia is a fun-loving, friendly and spunky lass. Almost a commando service with an Asian touch accompanied with loud stereo.

OKT needs to replenish the Listerine supply.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

I was enjoying snacks and a ciggy with Felicia in the kitchen at the end of the session. Magic and Mora stepped in to join us surprisingly. Mora jokingly commented that their "common husband" is here and Magic cheekily grabbed for my tool. I replied that I want to have a tarma session with all three of them but they all quickly answered "How flirtatious!" (in Thai) and asked me to choose only one of them. How awkward!

All three of them have their own forte and style of service.

If you like to be raped by a petite but aggessive chilli padi with the skillfull "pop" BBBJ, go for Mora.

If you like passionate lovemaking with a slightly big-boned body but natural C+ boob lady, go for Magic.

If you like tall and slim lass with lanky legs in a fun and loud session, go for Felicia.

All 3 of them are definitely RTF material and I am gonna have a hard time choosing between them. I might just save my armies for the next batch of girls though after getting a quick preview from the OKT. Let's see how laa!