View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Thanks bro for helping clarify. I tried qiqi on her first day of work in GL, yah, 6 mths ago. She is then eager to learn kept asking me what guys like. I told her I am a diff kind of customer, I like looks n frenching n gfe, and prob i spend more time servicing her than she does to me. I also dont do AR and Bbbj, sso i am only one reference point i told her. there r bros who like commando or other patterns. Told her She has to find her style herself and her cliche of customers.

So far, due to so many girls in GL I have not rtf her. She smiled at me everytime n we had small talk, but it's always after I came down from a session, guess I have to go for a rtf with her.

My fav in this house could be zhenni. She is frenly n sexy, though I like syt more, but she is like Ella, a lot of hiaoness and sex appeal.