Old 29-09-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hamsters22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

There are plenty of girls in SNN's list and most if not all looks like amazing choices. But there is one individual in the list which do not provide an image. And her name is Jane, after seeing some feedback from the seniors here I let my curiosity get the best of me and decided to take her. Here is my simple FR.

Name: Jane
Race: Local Chinese
Face: 9.5/10, Looks is very subjective but she is very pretty for me, nice eyes, great facial feature with minimal make-up. Really the type you wish where ur GF. Sweet innocent looks.
Body: 8/10 (petite)
Boobs:8/10, 34B Just right for me but not great if you are a boob lover
Ass: 8/10
BBBJ: 10/10, Really good skills and she takes her time with it
GFE: 10/10, super sweet girl and can talk to her about literally any topic, always have something to talk about and she can converse in English fluently
Moan: Natural type
Skin: 10/10 , very smooth and almost flawless A++
Fingering: Yes and its a must try.
FJ: 9/10
Rush: No rush at all, she barely look at her phone.
WIR: Definitely Yes

Thank you SNN for arranging Jane for me she is really amazing and an absolute GEM. Some might say SNN's girl are very pricey and I will 100% agree with that statement. BUT, SNN is very responsive and professional in his dealings and not pushy at all. His freelancers(although this is only the second I took from him) is really top notch and you get what you paid for. And most of all honesty in his dealings and patience in my opinion triumphs other OKTs.

To the other bros, kindly email SNN to get the FLs and dun pm me for contact as they are arranged by him and he usually responds within 24 hours.

Last edited by hamsters22; 11-10-2018 at 10:43 AM.