View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 08:50 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

I seriously wonder why Arsene Wenger wants to put Johan Djourou as Centreback instead of putting in Flamini on the left so that Gallas can go to the Centre.

Flamini-- Gallas -- Toure -- Eboue

Johan Djourou should be dropped to bench cos Gallas is better playing Centreback and Flamini is good playing leftback. While this Johan is better off switching to a fullback instead of playing centreback.

And please don't let this Johan turn into the next Cygan when it seems it is going to turn out this way.

If everytime wants to concede 1 goal first then equalise back, then this season is finish loh.

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...