View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 11:26 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
At one stage, Arsenal supplied all 4 defenders to England's natinal team during George Graham's era. Right back Lee Dixon, Centre Halves Tony Adam, Steve Bould, Keown and left back in Nigel Winterburn.

I though Justin was a left back and not a centre back? He lack experience. He is a rookie in EPL.
Should be supplied the whole defence including David Seaman.

Justin Hoyte some say he play right back better, some say he play left back, while some say he play centreback.
Anyway, from his size, very hard for him to develop into a good centreback. fullback maybe.

That lan sai Ashley Cole said last year was good when he went to CL final and this year hopefully he can win CL. I almost laugh.

He was back only for final game. And the 10 games without conceding a goal was made without him

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...