Old 26-02-2016, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
glenn123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CAT 50 Houses Info

Bro I always go this shop too but they quite friendly. . Maybe that day he might not be in good mood. Their girls quite beautiful. .. cheers

RQUOTE=masterphucker;14016430]Have never been active nor posted any FR but my experience this afternoon somehow motivated me to write one.

Disclaimer: By the posts, it's evident that many bros have had positive experiences with this house and its girls but this is just my two cents based on my first visit to this house.

L12H17(im assuming its this house number based on other posts since there's only one house on L12, can't actually remember the house number)

OKT and gang: Stares at me unsmilingly when i walked towards the house. No usual greeting or even small talk. Unveiled the curtain and started to introduce one by one. As i was choosing, one of the OKT guys said this in chinese "eh you're finding a girl not finding a wife". i would normally take this in jest as its pretty normal humour but based on his expression i don't think he was kidding.
Room conditions: Shared rooms so i can only assume lousier hygiene. Conditions of actual room isn't good too. Shower area was dirty and a turn off. Soap is those "press from container" type.

G88
(i'll be describing instead of giving a numerical rating. Just my style)

Name: Didn't bother
Looks : Balance between cute and pretty. Shoulder length hair curled in Korean style. Best look comparison would be for you to Google "Showry" and imagine that chick with bigger eyes but lousier complexion
Body : Good shape. Decent hourglass. Slight tummy. Height should be around 1.56m and weight around 45+ to 50kg (based on my own height and the effort i needed to grab her with one arm). Overall complexion not fantastic, blemishes around and not very fair and smooth
Boobs : Big and nicely shaped with proportionate brown nipples, im guessing a D? BUT....fake and kinda hard even.
Ass: Normal. Not bad, not good. She could do with more squats.

Overall Service: Not good. Not initiative, doesn't put in effort, everything she does is just SOP. SOP is fine but she does it like she wants me out of there.
Shower: Waits for me to strip silently. Total shower time should be like 2mins because she only washed my chest, my back, my dick, done.
Catbath: SOP. But i enjoyed her licking my nipples.
BJ: Licked my shaft and my balls for abit then capped on before proceeded with proper BJ. Could feel her teeth and she just goes one speed: fast, up and down.
FJ : She rode me first and started moaning. i have to say her moan is pretty convincing, so much so that i thought she was actually enjoying. Seeing and grabbing her big firm boobs while she rides is pretty good. But her energy level dropped after like a min so i grabbed her and turned her to missionary. started kissing her neck, her ears and licking her nipples. She moaned more and again i thought she was enjoying. So i tried kissing her and she obliged. the frenching wasn't very good but at least i got some. Continued with fucking her in missionary while kissing, licking her here and there. then, she asked me if i'm finished. Anyway, i don't cum very quickly and i like to take my time so even if time is up i can extend. It absolutely kills my feel when the WL wants me to finish quickly. i totally lost my feel to fuck so i told her to go on top. when i laid down on the bed, i think she misunderstood me and started to give me a HJ instead.
HJ : Not good at all. Just rushing it like a farmer milking a cow. when i told her to take it slow, she says she wants to finish fast. that absolutely killed it for me and i just sat up and say OK FINISH. Showered and got the fuck out of there.
GFE: Huh? What GFE? Absolutely non existent.

RTF : Nope for both H17 and G88. The overall feel i got is that of being unwelcome, be it by the OKT or G88 which i feel that is absolutely uncalled for. Im giving them business after all and its even just my first time there! Maybe it's just my bad luck. G88 is pleasing enough on the eye and if you don't mind fake boobs she's good to look and touch. But i'm guessing alot of us go to pros to experience GFE and good sex. G88 doesn't put in the effort for GFE, doesn't provide enough service to lead to good sex and the sex is just a rushed job.

Again, just my opinion. i'm sure many of you have had positive experience at this house and with this girl. But i'm writing this in hopes that peope who reads this can eventually effect a positive change in this girl or this house or even a little of the whole Geylang 'service' industry in general [/QUOTE]