View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future
Re: BEST (Slow and Long) Blow Job in Petain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongricky
Bro licky88

Thanks for the info.

I guessed that she probably start late and decided to go after work yesterday. Reached there around 8.15pm and she was working but door was closed. And you are right - there were two persons queuing. I had to rush and decided not to wait, sigh... still don't have the chance to try her.

I tried H14R4 Kit instead. Good looking,tall young girl with smooth skin. Like her sexy voice. Service not bad, took her time to catbath my nipple follow by bj. Her bj pretty good, really wrap her lips around my didi, sucking it slowly and sensually. Both catbath and bj with nice moaning. FJ her in missionary and doggie before finishing off in missionary position again - cb quite tight.

BTW, i recently notice that H1R9 quite popular. She used to be my regular, but now very hard to get her - always got queue. Any bros tried her recently? Maybe she got a new special skill or something.
H1R9 - Queen of boob fuck