Thread: L1606a
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2014, 03:22 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 25
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1606a

A commando in AR + BBBJ + HJ.... Not for the weak dick....

Xiao Yan (L16 H06A)

Height: 1.6 plus m
Exp in GL: Debuted Apr 2014

Face: 6.75/10
(Xiao Yan has a pair of bright beautiful eyes, a rather flat low bridged nose & sexy lips on her small face. Her flaw would be her low bridged, flat nose. She looks and sounds like a Malaysian girl more. Her facial complexion is quite tanned with some pimples. She has this slutty ah lian face with CFM looks. She looks better when she let her long reddish brown hair down.)

Boobs: 7.2/10
(Xiao Yan has a pair of gravity defying natural B cup boobs with brown nipples. Her boobs size compliments her petite, model shaped figure.)

Body: 7.9/10
(At 1.6 plus m tall, I have to say she has one of the nicest & most proportionate figure I ever seen. Just seeing her naked body I immediately erect haha. She has a petite, hour glass s shaped model figure. Very toned abs. No tummy fats at all. Very obvious curvy s shaped figure. Long slender smooth pairs of legs. Very taut, toned teenage figure. She's very light as I could carry her easily. Body complexion wise quite tanned with some pimple marks on her back. Arm pit hairs spotted.)

Bath: 7.8/10
(Action packed bath. She performed body to body soapy rub. After which she cat bathed my nipples briefly. And she HJ me while massaging my balls at same time. Feeling damn shiok. Machiam like jua gen haha. Her tender touches make my dick damn shiok. She completed the bath with a brief BBBJ.)

Cat Bath: 7.5/10
(She is very hygienic. She sprayed her mouth with listerine during cat bath. And she used tooth paste & wet tissue soaked with listerine to disinfect my ass hole & dick before she AR or BBBJ me. I laid on my front. She used her boobs to rabba my back & used her soft tender fingers to arouse my sensitive regions. Then she cat bath me from my ears to neck to back & thighs. Her suction was rather weak. Pop pop sound can be heard. Very soft agile tongue slided against my back. On my fours, she AR me while HJ my dick with baby oil. One of the best AR I had since ex le le 1615 retired. Her AR style is a combination of poking & licking. My ass hole was practically raped by her tongue. Then she sucked my balls & HJ me at same time. After which she bend my dick to BBBJ. And then she AR me again with HJ combo. This combo was so shiok & lethal that I nearly cum & quickly stop her. I flipped over. She performed similar cat bath on my front. She focused more on HJ me with baby oil, sucking my balls & BBBJ me. She gave me another round of AR by lifting my legs, AR me & HJ me at same time. Nearly cum quickly stop her haha.)

Frenching: 6.5/10
(Very light frenching. Managed to taste her tongue and engage in a brief tongue fight when she was high during bonking.)

BBBJ: 7.4/10
(Good BBBJ skills. Deep throated. Strong suction. She spitted saliva to stimulate my dick. I like the way she flicked her tongue on my dick head. She gave me 3 rounds of BBBJ in total. Overall great to see a slutty ah lian BBBJ me.)

AR: 8.8/10
(As mentioned, one of the best AR I had since le le 1615 retired. She gave me 2 rounds of AR. First round on my fours. Second round when I laid on my back with my legs lifted up. Her AR style is poking & licking type. Very aggressive AR. My ass hole was practically raped by her tongue haha. She AR me & HJ my dick with baby oil. The way she teased my dick in HJ nearly made me cum. Quickly stop her whenever the cumming feeling comes. She alternated AR with ball sucking plus BBBJ & non stop HJ with baby oil. This combo is damn lethal. Inexperienced punters can easily cum lol.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(Very nicely trimmed pussy hair. Relatively nice looking pussy. Had a great time painting her pussy. She enjoyed my tongueful as her thighs clamped my head. Her hands were all over my face & hair. She moaned quite loudly and her eyes rolled when I painted her. )

FJ: 7.7/10
(Quite tight pussy she has. We bonked in missionary, doggie & cow girl. She has very loud moanings. Typical ah lian loud moanings haha. Very wild horny girl. In missionary, we bonked and kissed. I licked her ears & neck while she twisted & bit my nipples. Ouch. Her hands were all over my face & body. Very passionate love making. We then switched to doggie. Her back view is nice. Very curvy. I bonked her from behind and licked her entire back while grabbing her boobs from behind. She then proposed cow girl so we switched position. This girl has great stamina & love to ride. Riding is fast and furious. I grabbed & played with her boobs while she rode my dick up down left right. She bend down to suck my nipples and neck. As her riding tempo gets faster & moanings get louder by a few decibel, I couldn't last any longer & blasted all my sperm with a satisfying ahhhhhh!! What a mind blowing sex!)

GFE: 7/10
(She is not into kc shit. Very good at talking & chit chatting. Very good PR skills. She likes to compliment guys strengths to boost their ego & made them feel good. Very genuine professional wl.)

RTF: Yes for her commando service especially her AR, HJ & BBBJ combo.