Thread: L1606a
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8476 / Power: 13
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1606a

my previous FR on Xiao Yan

Name: Xiao Yan
House: 1606A
Origin: Guanxi, live in Foshan
Weight: 43kg, slim and petite girl
Height: 1.60m
Debut: April 2014, only working for around 9-10 days only
Looks:7.5/10, consider nice looking gal, not super pretty
Boobs: small B
Preshower: light petting & small chatting
Shower: sensual soapy body to body massage, back and front, and her hand will simulate your didi as well. End with Bbbj making my didi face north. some light kissing as well
Catbath: 8/10, start at your back, catbath your whole body area will full of her saliva, and then follow by AR, then back to front, repeat the same things, then follow by AR
AR: yes
Bbbj: 8/10 will look at you sexily
Painting: allowed (depends on chemistry) no smell, not very bushy coz she did cut some of her pussy hair. full of her sexy moaning sound when i paint her for ard 10 minutes. she will move her body in sync with my tongue movement. paint her until orgasm and she ask me to stopped.
FJ: after making her so high, we proceed with our main course. we only did missionary and our love making experience more like bf-gf experince, full of passioate frenching, touching each others body, sucking finger. etc. really full of feeling.
Frenching:9/10, after making her so high, we frenched like no tomorrow. nore on sensual and passionate frenching rather than aggresive type frenching. i like this type of frenching.
Rtf: yes, will be in my regular list

one more things to add, for those bro that got wife or gf, pls let her know earlier not to give you strawberry mark, both of us so high in making love, she give me strawberry mark i also dont know. she blame me for making her so high haha