View Single Post
Old 21-07-2010, 03:59 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Lover at L18H16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahjin84 View Post
hi everyone,i'm new here. 6 months ago i went to geylang with my fren and i went into this house.I met this girl of my life.Up till now we've already known for 6 months and i kept on going to the house to find her.... she has been very good to me giving me stuff and money for me to spend when i told her i've no money.we will come ut every once a week to meet up each other.she asked me to marry her when she goes back thailand and we've already planned wat to do when back n thailand with her.we both talked alot of our future next time and i believe she is serious about our relationship. Can i ask some of the experience samster here, will i be able to bring her back to singapore after she goes back to thailand to marry her?
That's strange. I've been going to the same house for the past few months and a girl there told me that I'm the only special man in her life and she wants to marry me. Could it be the same girl?????
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates