View Single Post
Old 23-02-2008, 03:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 20
TooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring Samster
CAT 50 Houses Info

Instead of posting Questions, seeking answers and then get zapped, might as well get all your information right here. I will try the best of my ability to gather information regarding CAT 50 houses.

To my knowledge, the list of known CAT 50 houses Stands in
- Lor 18
- H14, H18, H20, H30, H32, H34, H38, H40, H42, H44 and H44B
- WH
- WH52, WH43, WH14, WH10, WH8, WH2
- Lor 8
- H66a, 66c, 66d, 66e, 66g, H43, H19 and H17abc
- Lor 6
- H72, H70, H66 n H52.

Houses that I feel that the OKT and Girls are ok n worth the money.
Lor 18 H30
Lor 18 H34
WH8
WH2
Lor 8 H66G
Lor 6 H70 (30 min per session)

These are the houses that i freqently patronise as i feel that these houses okt and girls do provide at least the SOP service. But, i like to quote that one man's meat is another poison so don't get upset if u are not getting what others are getting. Which also brings to an issue of....

WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A CAT 50 SERVICE?
To my knowledge, the SOP service are...
- Catbath
- BlowJob
- FuckJob
- Touching/carrasing her breast.

If you are not getting any of the following, well the only thing u can do is complain to okt and hopefully it will get into the ears of the WL.

The following Listed here are Extra Service to make ur money well spend. Some WL will go to the extend of giving the Extra service while others don't. It maybe personal preference, KC trap or whatever. If u dun get it, dun complain though, like the okt said to me once: "You are here to relief, not here to find wife."

- Frenching
- Bare Back BlowJob(Blowjob w/o condom)
- Fingering
- Assrim
- Foreplay
- WL Moaning
- Massage
- Talk Cock Sing Song

That's about it. Hopefully this thread can help New Cheongsters. Any Questions regarding on CAT 50 houses, post here. Don't make new thread anymore.