View Single Post
Old 16-08-2018, 09:20 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Looks at their Names : Charged with Rape, Trafficking and Sexual Exploitation of Girl

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Full list of defendants and charges
  • Banaras Hussain aged 37, of Shipley, is charged with one count of rape of a female over 16
  • Banaris Hussain, aged 35, of Huddersfield, is charged with one count of rape of a girl aged 13 – 15
  • Mohammed Suhail Arif, aged 30, of Huddersfield, is charged with rape of girl aged 13-15
  • Iftikar Ali, aged 37, of Huddersfield, is charged with attempted rape of girl aged 13-15 and three counts of...
Looks at their Names : Charged with Rape, Trafficking and Sexual Exploitation of Girls.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.